- The last date to apply online application is December 15, 2018, after that link will be disabled. The application will be processed and candidates will be shortlisted on a 'First-Come-First-Serve' basis. Therefore the applicants are advised to complete the online application form and upload all the documents well in advance and upload all the documents. Application received after due date i.e December 15, 2018, will not be considered in any case.
- Application fees are INR 2000/- for all applicants. The application process will initiate immediately after application fees are paid.
- In all matters relating to admission to the programme, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Fill the Online Application form well in time without waiting for the last date.
- Fill the Online Application form carefully as the once submitted application form cannot be edited.
- The Application form is a key element of the admission process. Complete and accurate responses to the items are, therefore, extremely important. Incomplete or false information will adversely affect your chances of selection. Admission granted on the basis of false information will be ipso facto null and void.
List of Documents to be uploaded along with application form
- One scanned passport size color photograph
- 10th /SSLC/SSC Certificate
- Pre-Degree/Plus-Two(12th) /HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate
- Post Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate (If Applicable)
- Work Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card).